Author Topic: Mon`s Star recipients roll for the 2nd Manchesters  (Read 4286 times)

2nd Manchesters

Mon`s Star recipients roll for the 2nd Manchesters
« on: December 15, 2008, 12:38:01 PM »
Hi everyone, I am still in need of a copy of the Roll for entitlement to the Mons star for the 2nd Manchester's. I don't know if anyone has a copy I can beg borrow or steal? It is very difficult for me to get to London at this time just getting to a walking stage again let alone carry heavy bags etc. this is for trying to complete a full nominal roll of the embarkation list of the Battalion members in 1914. I am more than willing to pay any expense incurred for it or make a donation to the web site or a chosen charity. also if anyone has a copy of the silver service badge list that would also be most welcome. many thanks David

Offline harribobs

• Site Monkey
  • Global Moderator
Re: Mon`s Star recipients roll for the 2nd Manchesters
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 12:47:31 PM »
i haven't got either I'm afraid Dave

hope you get better soon!
“It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply
  to serve as a warning to others."

2nd Manchesters

Re: Mon`s Star recipients roll for the 2nd Manchesters
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 05:35:49 PM »
Thanks for reply Harribob nice to know you are still awake and sober this close to Xmas. have a lot of photos saved up am going to organise with Mr Bonner to drop them off so you can post them as req, have also got a list of all Manchester casualties WW1 on one disk now and where commemorated if anyone wants a copy over 28,000 names just pm me many thanks for now David