Author Topic: Duke of Lancaster's Regiment  (Read 3473 times)

Offline tonyrod

Duke of Lancaster's Regiment
« on: August 19, 2012, 08:27:05 AM »
Hello ladies and gentlemen please take a moment to read this post as it could be the start of a great festival/reunion for years to come:

It has been suggested that the Duke of Lancaster's Regiment should have a weekend reunion at the rear of Weeton Barracks on the 14/15/16 June 2013. This will include all the antecedent regiments so it will be an opportunity to meet old friends from across the four regiments - Lancs, Kings, KORBR and QLR. The QLR held a very similar event at Tern Hill and it became very successful starting with 8 people in its first year to 350 last year. If you want to stay the weekend then bring your tents, caravans, motorhomes or basha's as there will be an area set aside for this. There will be a 200ft marquee with bars and a stage for musicians, comedians, etc......

Prices are as follows:
Pre book for weekend - £20
On the day for the weekend - £25
Per day at the gate - £15

If you feel you have something to offer to enhance the weekend then please get in touch with myself as i've been selected as the Kings Regiment representative on the committee. We're looking for bar items such as bar towels, beer mats, etc..... if you play in a group/band and can play gratis then let me know. If you have a burger/kebab/breakfast van then let me know and i'll put it to the committee at the next meeting.

Feel free to ask me any questions and i'll hopefully be able to answer them for you.

get in touch with jack horner on facebook   www.facebook.com/jack.horner.96
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:20:47 AM by tonyrod »