Author Topic: Private Herbert Gibson Long  (Read 6590 times)

tisgrannie

Re: Private Herbert Gibson Long
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 07:53:18 PM »
We have a War Grave section on the main site not on here the forum. I would be more than happy to add it for you as I am the Moderator as such. You cam personally email me if you like click on my name at the top of post reply and it will take you to my profile my address is there.

Or just upload onto here and I can take a copy from here. You do this by clicking reply. A message box will open then at the bottom you will seee on the left "Additional Options" when you click that you get the chance then to add a photo. Click on browse find your photo then click preview first then post.
look forwar d to taking a look. If you have a photo of Herbert I would be happy to post that for you as well.
kind regards
tisgrannie

Offline harribobs

• Site Monkey
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 10:28:26 PM »
Tis is your girl for that!, i am sure she'll pm (personal message) you her email and she'll post it
“It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply
  to serve as a warning to others."

StephB

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2007, 10:13:27 AM »
Thanks for that - I'll try and upload the photo - unfortunately the inscription on the headstone is not very clear!  I don't have a photo of Herbert but if anyone out there has one, I would like to see it!